We’ve been in your shoes. Our Senior Consultants average 25 years of on-the-ground fundraising experience, across the spectrum.
Build your fundraising capacity from our Shared Brain™ tip sheets, white papers and 15-Minute Mentor™ video series. Our collective knowledge brings you the best results.
Download these best-practice tips and tricks and check back regularly for new insights and helpful how-to’s.
- Ramp Up Fundraising for Fall 2020: Ask, Ask, ASK!
- 7 Steps to a More Comprehensive Fundraising Strategy
- 8 Top Tips for Effective Prospect Research
- Prospect Research & the Fundraising Cycle
- 7 Tips to Build Your Prospect Pipeline
- Engaging Your Board
- 7 Tips to Help Board Members Get Comfortable Fundraising
- Board Evaluation Survey
- Will Your Non-Profit Survive 2020? by Richard Walker.
5-MINUTE & 15-MINUTE MENTOR™ VIDEOS
**NEW: Managing Through Crisis for Charity Boards with Peter McKinley, Kathy Butler, Joyanne Mitchell and Barry Knapp
Expediting: Leveraging Non-Profit Assets into a Revenue Stream with Richard Walker
Building Pluralism in the Non-Profit Sector with Ibrahim Inayatali, Esther Jang and Jeff Sodowsky
Leveraging Data to Achieve Fundraising Success with Peter McKinley, Lucy Ruiz and Randy Klassen.
Ramp Up Fundraising for Fall 2020 with Steve Hubley, Kathy Butler and John Davies.
Fundraising Leadership in a Crisis with Joyanne Mitchell, Jeff Sodowsky and Jon Brandt.
Major Gifts During a Crisis with Guy Mallabone, Val Hoey and Chris Steeves.