Senior Consultant, Board Director
JOHN DAVIES, MA
John pioneered major gift fundraising in Canada’s independent schools. His single-minded focus on major gift philanthropy and Board development has attracted significant resources to organizations. John has extensive international development experience, particularly in China. He is a recipient of the prestigious CAISAP Heaman Award for his contributions to philanthropy in Canada. John is a Past President of Vancouver Island AFP. He joined Global in 2016.
- 30+ years of fundraising expertise with a focus on major gifts, Board development, annual giving and capital campaigns.
- Primary focus: independent schools, healthcare, arts & culture, higher education.
- Based on Vancouver Island, BC.
- Bilingual: English and Welsh
- Fun fact: John is a specialist orchid grower.