DENIS LALONDE (he·him·his)
A thoughtful leader, Denis Lalonde joined Global’s dynamic team in the Quebec region in 2022. He is renowned for his communications expertise combined with philanthropic management skills. His career includes executive-level positions with the Canadian Cancer Society, Université de Montréal, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and Make-A-Wish. An avid volunteer with the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Quebec Chapter and Imagine Canada, Denis is a Community Shift Fellow of the Richard Ivey School of Business, holds a Master’s degree in Organizational Communication, certification in Executive Development and a degree in Human Resources Management.
- 20+ years of experience in communications and philanthropic management with a focus on annual giving, audits & assessments, capital campaigns, donor communications, engagement & stewardship, executive coaching, fund development planning, major gifts, strategic planning, pipeline development & training, and staff & organizational development.
- Primary focus: healthcare and higher education.
- Based in Montreal, Quebec.
- He is bilingual: English and French.
- Fun fact: Denis is the first to admit he is not a big sports fan. He once called a meeting with American colleagues during the Superbowl!