Executive Vice President & Senior Consultant, Board Treasurer
CHUCK LAFLÈCHE, B.A., B. Comm., FCPA, FCMA
Chuck has served as Executive Vice President and Senior Consultant since joining Global in 2017. He has a proven track record of raising significant money for healthcare and is widely recognized as a leader in healthcare fundraising in Canada. His hospital foundation team tripled annual revenue to $15 million and funds on deposit increased from $25 million to more than $60 million. Chuck has served on many business and healthcare related boards, including the Conference Board of Canada Council of Foundation Executives. He is a recipient of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal.
- 10+ years of fundraising expertise with a focus on major gifts.
- Expertise in accounting, finance and management.
- Primary focus: healthcare, education, faith-based and First Nations organizations.
- Based in Winnipeg, MB.
- Bilingual: English and French
- Fun fact: Chuck invited Guy Lafleur to his 1982 wedding. In 2000, Chuck attended the Montréal Canadiens Fantasy Camp where Guy apologized on camera to Chuck’s wife for being a no-show at the wedding.